We RISE Career Expo
Women Who Code is connecting top tech companies with top tech talent at one of the most inclusive conferences in the Southeast. From hot local startups to national and global powerhouses, these companies have a few things in common: they're hiring and they're interested in making diversity and inclusion a huge part of their recruitment efforts.
About Our Career Expo
Our career expo is a unique experience with connection at its core. Before the conference, attendees have the option to upload their resumes to our database. Our sponsors have access to this database as soon as they sign on with us and the database remains accessible to sponsors even after the conference.
Companies get a chance to review resumes beforehand to determine which candidates they want to target for 1-on-1 meetings. We have meeting rooms at the conference venue that can be reserved for these meetings. Additionally, we provide a Slack channel to facilitate virtual & in-person connections before, during & immediately after the conference.
After last year's career expo (pictured), several companies including Turner and the Home Depot, each went on to hire multiple attendees. Our career expo at We RISE is even more highly anticipated, with 4x the attendees and sponsors from all over the country. Attendees will have a wide range of skill sets and experience in various tech-related disciplines, including software engineering, UI engineering, UX, product management and more.
For We RISE Sponsoring Companies
What can you expect as a We RISE sponsor?
- Build relationships with diverse tech talent
- Extend recruiting reach to larger Southeast region and beyond
- Resume database of attendees who are seeking new opportunities
- Schedule 1-on-1 time with select candidates right at the event
- Demo cool, inclusive & accessible tech
- Fun incentives to ensure attendees seek out your company during the expo
- Stand out as an organization that takes diversity and inclusion seriously
For We RISE Attendees
What can you expect as a We RISE Job Seeker?
- Connect with companies that have a focus on diversity & inclusion
- Option to submit your resume to our database*, viewable by dozens of tech companies at one time
- Get a head start on the interview process! Schedule 1-on-1 time with key companies.
- Games, raffles and prizes to ensure you connect with as many companies as possible.