Introduction to Node.js and Express.js
Node.js is an interesting new phenomenon to hit the development scene. Companies like Netflix, Walmart, Sams Club, PayPal, Medium, LinkedIn and Uber are just a few of the companies that are using it in production. Node.js is a server technology used to build and run web applications. In this class, we’ll learn the basics of working with Node.js. You will build a web application using Node.js that will have multiple pages and features.
What are the requirements?
- Laptop (Macintosh or Windows)
- Text Editor atomSublime Text Brackets Visual Studio Code
- Must have Node installed on your laptop
What will I learn from this workshop?
- The basics of working with Node.js
- How to write and run a simple web server using Node.js
- Build a web application using Express.js