Circuits & Cycles
In this Basic Electronics + Bicycles workshop, you will receive an introduction to electronics and components like resistors, capacitors, transistors, sensors, and microcontrollers. You will be led in hands-on exercises to build your own circuit and contribute to creating a virtual bike tour with a Makey Makey.
What are the requirements?
- Laptop running Mac OSX, Windows, or Linux.
- Additional supplies will be provided for use during the workshop.
- Please download the (free) Arduino software prior to the workshop from https://www.arduino.cc/en/main/software
What will you learn from this workshop?
- The basics of hobby electronics including building circuits and components
- Introduction to microcontrollers and sensors